TESTING OF GAUSSIN'S ATT FOR DP WORLD, DUBAI
Gaussin SA had developed the Automotive Intelligent vehicle (AIV), as well the Automatic Terminal Trailer (ATT) lift, as well as the Power Pack dedicated to container terminal operations;
DPWorld asked Solid Port solution to manage the testing project of the new Gaussin ATT on their port of Jebel Ali in Dubai, UAE.
Client: DP World, Dubai
Year of execution of project: 2013 - 2014
Specialisms involved for this project:
Master Planning of Projects
Technical Specifications Review
Definition of Equipment Requirements
Solid Port Solutions has managed the testing of an new type of Automatic Terminal Trailer of Gaussin SA. This services provided include:
- Delivery of the ATT testing period business case and final report in cooperation with the DP WORLD JEBEL ALI project team;
- Advice on the design of the Automatic ATT Lift guidance system so that the ATT LIFT can move either backward or forward without colliding with the Docking Station’s own structure;
- Specifications for product definition of Civil Engineering layout of Docking station;
- Specifications for definition of the ATT Docking station interaction in the transfer zone area with the ASC;
- Specifications for control system for checking containers position on ATT lift;
- Specifications for TOS interaction with ATT controller.