We are independent experts in
high-level technical projects in
the ports, transport and marine
We have two bases: The United Arab Emirates and the Netherlands.
We specialize in manual, semi-automated or fully automated
container terminal operations, management and development.
The mission of Solid Port Solutions is to be the preferred consultant for clients in the ports and terminal industy for designing, integrating and implementing creative, future proof and sustainable solutions that will enhance operations and create added value for the customer.
- We're dedicated to providing the best consultancy in Ports, Maritime and Transport
- We provide tailor-made solutions in supplychain logisitcs, especially ports with a specific emphasis on modern container terminals worldwide.
- We are proud to always deliver on time and within budget - without fail.
General Port Consultancy
The operational knowledge of our core consultancy team forms the basis of the port projects. We assist the client in improving the operational processes, implementing new technologies or make designs based on state of the art automation.
- Project Development
- Risk Management
- Due Diligence
- Project Management
- Project Control
- Quality Assurance
- Procurement Assistance
- Definition of Terminal Facilities and Equipment Requirements
- Master Plan Studies & Port Planning
- Software Testing
- Strategy Development
- Maintenance Management Advice
- Assistance in Contract Negotiations
- Business Process Modelling
- Developtment of Terminal Layout Plans, Inclusing Recommendation for Operational Concepts
- Master Planning of Projects
Simulation is an excellent tool to validate the design and processes at a terminal. Our Simulation team can assist with setting up the simulation model and input assumptions. Together with our simulation partner Talumis we are even able to execute a full simulation study.
- Operations Research
- (Terminal) Visualization
- Simulation Studies Review
- Simulation Requirement Specification
- Simulation Provider Selection
The Port Systems team knows about the latest technologies and assists the client to find the best solution to enhance the performance and reduce cost. We can do it all, from selecting suppliers to implementing the required systems and IT.
- Gate Automation
- Vehicle Positioning Systems
- Man-Machine Interface
- Zero Error Implementation
- Port Special Systems
- OCR Technologies
- Airport Security
- Maintenance Management Systems
- Wireless Data Communication
- Technical System Intergration
- Security Screening Filters
- Redundant Data Infrastructure
- Truck Driver Self-Service Stations
- Testing and Commissioning
- Security Management Information Systems
Ports and Terminals have specific security requirements. We know how to design your terminal according to international security standards and to implement the technical security systems. Security assessments and updating the terminal security plan is also a scope of work for our team of specialists.
- (Port Facility) Security Plan
- Crisis Management
- Red Teaming
- Security Awareness Training
- AEO Certification
- Cyber Security
- Automation & Cyber Security
- Security Management System
- Crisis Communication
- ISPS-Code Advice
- Mysterey Guests Visist
- General Data Protection Regulation / Privacy
- Security Exercises and Drills
- Business Process Management
- (Port Facility) Security Assessments
Good equipment is key for an excellent performance. The Equipment team will give advice on selecting the best type of port equipment and the required productivity in order to have a well balanced process. We support the procurement and the installation of the equipment at your terminal.
- Technical Specifications Review
- Evaluation of Tender Documents
- Cargo & Container Handling Equipment Specifications
- Tendering Process Advice
- Procurement Assistance
Terminal processes can only be optimized with a well trained labour force. At SPS we can arrange on the job training to better use the operating systems, give e-learning basic training on container terminal operations and give support after go-live of new systems.
- Port Training
- Port Overview Education